Forum Rise of Mythos: The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance is a multi-cultural partnership between guilds on the game Rise of Mythos.

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge guides in creation, contribute with comments for updates!

Chatbox at the bottom of the forum!

forum in construction

3 teams at the showdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kryll
V.P
Kryll

3 teams at the showdown Empty
PostSubject: 3 teams at the showdown   3 teams at the showdown I_icon_minitimeFri 2 May - 2:43

This week (showdown of the 4th of may) we might be able to clim in the guild ranking ... Top 2 cross!
Meaning 3 teams at the showdown. SInce my recent come back, i'm not use about those new teams who succeeded to get recently top 7 and top 4! Of course the additional team won't have any influence on the others.

If i understood well the first team is composed of:
-Tarnich
-Golzaft
-AmunSethe
-Juliettttttttte Usually Rush.

Ans the 2nd one, based more on OP cards or counter rush(Nimble):
-Toz
-HighP
-PhantomLord (who?)
-Xanatos

3rd team, which should be guide by MickeyD, whom of course will be in it will be based on friendship and ponies:
-Paddington
-NIKITASS
-Savant
-MickeyD

If we unfortunately fail to get this top 2 cross this week (we never know), even if Gods To Obey never fails, should we still bother to get this top 2 cross? or is it too much ask to our guild in term of:
-Donations, 11100 silver per day each until showdown.
- Time, spend in guilboss event (way easier than 4v4) for an average of 250 CP per person for an hour of runs/farming

Simply the problem resides for months, can we build a guild as competitive as any, meaning be the best of the best, and at the same time be the BEST, in matters of crazyness and friendshipness  confused 

Greetings travelers!
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumactif.org

3 teams at the showdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Rise of Mythos: The Alliance  :: Showdown-
Jump to: