Forum Rise of Mythos: The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance is a multi-cultural partnership between guilds on the game Rise of Mythos.

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge guides in creation, contribute with comments for updates!

Chatbox at the bottom of the forum!

forum in construction

The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowDemoness

ShadowDemoness

The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet) Empty
PostSubject: The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet)   The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet) I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Feb - 21:42

Chapter 1: The beginning

(First Person)
It was an early morning. The birds were barely awake and most people were still asleep. But I wasn't, as usual. But I think introductions are the proper way to start.
My name is Luna Theone and I'm 14 years old. I have a mother and father and a big sister. We're living in a small vilage. At the moment I was walking through a big grass field with all kinds of colourful flowers. The day started warm and the insects were flying around. The grass swept against my legs at i started to walk towards a tree in the middle of the field. I also got my sketchbook and some pencils with me, so I could draw the scenery. I went to sit against the bas of the tree and curled my legs against my body. I just sat there for a while, listening to the songs of the birds and watching all living things around me. It was peaceful and the tree provided some cool against the upcoming sun. A herd deer came from the surrounding forest, wanting to eat the young grass of the field. They knew i was there, but didn't see any threat in me. The herd wasn't very big, I saw 4 deer with 2 fawns and a big buck guarding the herd. It has massive antlers, who looked dangerous and sharp. I grabbed my sketchbook and pencils and started drawing the herd with the scenery. I finished the sketched and decided i'll finish the colouring later. I placed my sketchbook and pencils beside me and just watched the herd, softly humming a song. One of the fawns slowly walks closer towards me, apparently curious. I look back ans smile softly. The buck then seems to notice this, but does nothing and watches the interactions carefully.

(Third Person)

Luna slowly stretched out her arm towards the fawn and waited. hesitantly it walked further towards her, like it expected to be attacked any second. It slowed down when it came into her reach, and then softly touched her hand with his head. Luna could feel two ting stumps underneath the fur, and knew the fawn would have impressive antlers in a few years. She then retracted her arm, just as slow as when she stretched it. The fawn sniffed the air for a few minutes before it returned to the herd. The deer travelled away and Luna was alone again.

Unknown to her, a Young man was watching her in the shadows of the trees at the edge of the clearing. He had sleek black hair and a pale skin, his ruby colored eyes fixed on Luna. A sad smile started to show on his face. a sudden breeze made the sun shine in the the direction of when he was standing, but the spots when the sunlight hits showed a skeleton.....

Last edited by ShadowDemoness on Sat 5 Jul - 8:37; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm still not done yet XD)
Back to top Go down
Kryll
V.P
Kryll

PostSubject: Re: The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet)   The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet) I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Feb - 21:49

Nice work, waiting for an edit! to your pencil!  study 
Back to top Go down
https://thealliance.forumactif.org
Phantomlord
Officer
Phantomlord

PostSubject: Re: The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet)   The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet) I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Feb - 22:28

Meo ! nice  Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.riseofmythos.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet)   The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Descend of the fallen angel (OC (no reference to a card (yet)
Page 1 of 1